Vinicola Mastricci Antonio & c sas
Information according to the articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 on the processing of personal data and subsequent national adaptation rules
In accordance with the commitment and care that VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C. S.A.S. dedicates to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data collected in access to the website www.varvaglione.com, as well as your rights, according to the articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and subsequent national adaptation rules (hereinafter Applicable Rules).
This section contains information on how to manage personal data in relation to the processing of the same data on the site www.vinimastricci.it (hereinafter “website”).
These information also have value for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, amended by Legislative Decree No. 101/2018, and pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, related to the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for the users visiting the website.
The information is only provided for the website and does not concern other online websites, pages or services that can be accessed via hyperlinks on the above website.
Purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the Data Controller must provide to the users when connecting to the pages related to the website regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules on this topic, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
If the user is under the age of 16, according to the article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/ guardians.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Relating to this website, the data controller is VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C. S.A.S. whose registered office is located in Via Corso Vecchio,38 Cerignola (FG) 71042 , p.i 02371950714, email email@example.com , in the person of the legal representative Mastricci Antonio.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
In order to offer the products and services provided on its internet site, VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S., as Data Controller, must process some personal data.
This data can be implicitly provided by the tools used to access and use the services or can be provided explicitly by the interested party.
VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S., may handle the following categories of users‟ personal data:
- Browsing data related to the IP address, identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, Internet Service Provider (ISP) name, date and time of visit, web page of the visitor‟s origin (referral) and exit, possibly the number of clicks;
- Common identifying data provided by the user (i.e, name, surname, email, telephone number, locatione, etc) to follow up the requests on our products and services, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship.
3. FINALITY AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed exclusively with the methods and procedures necessary for:
a) requests for information and estimates for the sale of products sold by us;
b) the provision of our services, such as the “guided tours‟;
c) booking public events, such as fairs, shows or charitable initiatives;
d) sending newsletters, institutional communications, advertising, informative and promotional material for direct and indirect marketing activities;
e) manual profiling related to the wine sector
In addition, to guarantee the website security, the automatically recorded data, such as IP address, could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case activities harmful or constituting crime.
The treatments referred to in letters a), b) and c) are mandatory for the execution and conclusion of requests forwarded by You and for the finalization of a possible contract, while those referred to in letters d), e) are optional and require Your express consent, which can be revoked equally freely and at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
It should be noted that the direct marketing activity (carried out by VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S.,) and indirect (carried out by VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S., through third parties) is intended to collect and use pertinent data limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed, , to elaborate studies, research, market statistics, send advertising and informative material, perform direct sales or placement of products or services, send commercial information, make interactive commercial communications. The profiling activity consists, instead, in the collection of information on the behavior and the commercial habits in the wine sector in order to improve the services offered according to the needs of customers who have expressed specific consent.
With reference to marketing and profiling activities, it should be noted that, in the event of Your missed and specific consent to treatment, it will not be possible to perform the aforementioned activities.
4. DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND PERSONNEL THAT ACCESS THE DATA
The received data will be processed by VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S., both in electronic format and in paper format, suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality and will be processed by personnel officially authorized and duly trained to comply with the applicable legislation. Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be communicated, where necessary, for the marketing of our products or the provision of services to third parties (such as providers of marketing services, events organization, market research companies and / or customer satisfaction surveys, shippers, IT services companies), to Professionals of tax and legal advice, appointed, if necessary, External Managers of the Treatment by the VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S.,.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data will be processed by VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S., within the European Union. If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of personnel located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to companies located outside the European Union, the treatment will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions.
6. DURATION OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be kept for at least 10 years after the last processing, unless explicitly requested by the interested party and in any case for a period not lower than that required by all the legal and tax regulations or for the duration of any disputes.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
VINICOLA MASTRICCI ANTONIO & C.S.A.S., guarantees you can exercise at any time the rights provided by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
* to know if the Owner holds and/or processes your personal data and to access entirely also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access)
* to the correction of wrong personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of amendment);
* to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if occurs one of the reasons foreseen by the GDPR (Article 17 Right to Cancellation);
* to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if occurs one of the reasons foreseen by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the treatment);
* to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or to request the transmission of another owner without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
* to take position in whole or partially to the processing of data with the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to Opposition).
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by means of a communication to the Data Controller whose addresses are indicated in section 1 of this statement.
Furthermore, the person involved is always entitled to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.
The document has been updated on 21/01/2019 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679.